We are looking for a junior-mid to senior level creative designer who is passionate about design, creative work. He must be organized, with strong conceptual and technical skills. We’re seeking someone with great taste in design, composition and layout, and who thrives on learning and delivering excellent design.
Education and experience:
• Advanced-to-Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw, photography, video filming and editing, webdesign, 3D design
• Bachelors degree in graphic design (not mandatory) or related field experience in an agency or in-house design department with knowledge of various graphic designs and print processes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Responsible for the timely and precise creation of graphic designs, from concept to completion
• Prepare mockup designs for management and client review (Strong hand skills a huge plus!)
• Stays up to date with color trends, market standards, and has the ability to integrate them into design concepts
• The ability to collaborate and work closely with non-designers (Sales and their clients).
• Support other departments with various graphic and marketing requests
• Able to manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately, and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills to keep up with a fast-paced environment
We are a team of professionals that offer branding services, graphic designs and production implementation for different companies, starting from structural & graphic design to manufacturing process.
At Koncept Advertising we keep under control the entire design process development but also the costs related to creation and manufacturing.
Very good salary package
A very casual and relaxed work environment
Flexible work hours
A fast graphic station, a very modern and white desk, well.. not so modern, but it is definitely white!